Polygon is a decentralized Ethereum scaling platform that enables developers to build scalable user-friendly dApps with low transaction fees and high security standards. This article offers step-by-step instructions on how to set up Polygon in your MetaMask wallet.
Add Polygon to MetaMask
1. Click on “Network” and select “Add Network”.
2. The Polygon Network is already available among the “Popular networks”. Click on “Add” next to the Polygon Network.
3. Once you click "Approve", Polygon Network will be added and accessible in your network selector.
Adding Polygon Network manually
1. Polygon Network can also be added manually. Go to the “Networks” section.
3. After adding the Polygon Network information, click "Add".
Congratulations, you have successfully added Polygon Network to your MetaMask wallet!
You’re also invited to stay up to date with all GoC news and its community by joining our Telegram group. Become part of our story and buckle up! It’s going to be a wild ride on the roller-coaster we call the crypto industry!