Dear partners, dear supporters, dear friends!
This year has been a challenge for all individuals and industries. It proves that no road is without curves and obstacles no matter how well you plan ahead. One has to keep adjusting one’s strategy, be flexible, build bridges and be ready to seize the moment as and when it comes. The essence of life is in the relationships one builds, and in serving your community and the benefit of all.
With this mind, we kept ticking off that list. Our set goals in product development for 2020 have been completed, and our GoCrypto payment network is steadily expanding. Here are some highlights of this year:
- GoCrypto is available in as many as 64 countries,
- We celebrated 1000 GoCrypto locations in Slovenia,
- GoCrypto merchants can receive settlements in fiat currency or in cryptocurrency (Bitcoin Cash – BCH, Bitcoin – BTC, Ether – ETH, GoCrypto – GoC, Litecoin – LTC, Tezos – XTZ or Viberate – VIB),
- 2020 product: GoCrypto Merchant Dashboard, a free tool that enables every GoCrypto merchant a fast and effective overview of all the business performed through GoCrypto,
- 2020 product: GoCrypto Hardware POS, a terminal enabling merchants to become a crypto exchange and to accept crypto payments,
- 2020 product: Gorenjc, the expense tracking app resulting from our AI expertise, was no.1 free Slovenian app at App Store and Google Play and continues to be extremely popular,
- Elly wallet supports 7 cryptocurrencies, with daily crypto exchange limit now in the 1000€ value equivalent,
- we successfully migrated our previous ELI token from the Ethereum (ERC-20) to the Bitcoin Cash (SLP) platform, with the token renamed GoC and all unmigrated GoC tokens burnt,
- Eligma partnered with Quidax, the leading African cryptocurrency exchange, which marked the start of GoCrypto’s availability in Africa,
- sharing the same vision in terms of mainstream use of cryptocurrencies, we partnered with TEN31 Bank (WEG Bank AG), a fully regulated German bank, which will help us connect the dots between crypto and conventional banking,
- Eligma partnered with Lab4Pay and the BTC company to develop Holistic POS, an all-in-one device enabling merchants to accept traditional (card) as well as alternative (crypto) and other mobile payments with a single integration,
- to give voice to our industry, Eligma became a founding member of the Emerging Payments Association EU and a founding partner of the Ticino Blockchain Technologies Association,
- and here is some December glitz and buzz: GoCrypto marked 50 locations on Antigua and Barbuda, and GoCrypto in Croatia saw the purchase of the first car with crypto; the “crypto Ford Focus” received ample media attention.
Deeply honoured to have partners, friends and supporters globally, we are constantly reminded that we live in a single world. We remain committed to creating synergies between crypto and non-crypto technologies and to benefiting everyone with fast and effective services. Please accept our heartfelt thanks for your support on our journey, and our best wishes to you and your loved ones in the upcoming year.
Your Eligma Team