The open alpha version of the GoCrypto 2.0 decentralized payments protocol is now live! We welcome all crypto enthusiasts to try it out and experience how smart contract-driven payments will work in real life.
Access the GoCrypto dApp through the link https://dapp.gocrypto.com/ and discover the future of payments. The open alpha version currently supports the Payments section.
We also invite you to share your feedback, software bugs and discuss the dApp features through the following form.
Before we start, make sure to add BSC Testnet to your MetaMask wallet. Open your Metamask, go to Networks, and add a custom network.
Use the following information to add BSC Testnet to your wallet:
Network Name: BSC Testnet
New RPC URL: https://data-seed-prebsc-1-s1.binance.org:8545
Block Explorer URL: https://explorer.binance.org/smart-testnet
In order to test the new decentralized payments protocol you will first need to add test BNB coins and test GoC tokens to your MetaMask wallet.
Test GoC token address: 0x5a9aE5C57f25b169F7292FC53CAdE38159da833D
2. You will first need to create an account. Choose Web 3.0 login. Connect your MetaMask (make sure your MetaMask wallet is set to the BSC Testnet network).
3. First time users need to create a company profile. Choose the Add new company option.
4. You are promped to choose an account type - currently only the Web 3.0 Login is enabled. Select Web 3.0 Login.
5. The GoCrypto 2.0 dApp currently works only on BNB Smart Chain Testnet. Select the testnet option from the drop-down list and confirm the selection.
6. Fill out the company profile information. Please note that this information is only relevant for the invoice generation and will not be shown anywhere else.
If you already have a company profile created, it will be shown on the list in step 3.
7. Once you fill out the company profile information and click Submit, the protocol generates a smart contract linked to your company. The smart contract is activated once you confirm the transaction in your MetaMask wallet.
Make sure to always review the transaction details before confirming the transaction.
8. After the transaction is successfully completed, your account is created and you can start issuing invoices. Click on Go to dashboard and get the first feel of the GoCrypto decentralized payments.
Log in to dApp and open your company account.
The payments dashboard has several tabs:
You can create an invoice from the Home or Invoices section.
1. Enter the invoice amount, name and number. The customer email is optional. Please note that the open alpha version doesn’t support sending invoices over email.
Merchants can opt to use advanced parameters that support additional features linked to smart contracts.
Click Create invoice.
2. Your invoice is created. You can forward the invoice to your customer in one of the following ways: Payment link, QR code, or Invoice PDF (please note that the PDF option is not available yet).
Copy the payment link and send it to your customer or open the QR code for your customer to scan it.
1. Go to the Home section and choose Withdraw.
2. Enter the amount you would like to withdraw and add the wallet address where you would like to receive the withdrawn funds. If you choose the Insert address from the smart contract option, your funds will be sent to the MetaMask wallet with which you are connected to the dApp.
3. MetaMask window will prompt you to confirm smart contract interaction and allow access to funds (first withdrawal only).
4. After the transaction is confirmed, the dashboard will notify you that the withdrawal has been successfully completed.
You have successfully tested the open alpha version of the GoCrypto 2.0 decentralized payments protocol.
Please remember, this is just a taste of how decentralized payments will function in the near future. The protocol will integrate more chains, crypto wallets and cryptocurrencies enabling the users to pay with and be settled in any real-world asset.
Payments are only one of the four larger services that the protocol will support. The Tokenomics, DAO and Bridge features are already in development and will soon be available for general use.
The GoCrypto team welcomes you to test the open alpha version of GoCrypto 2.0. You can share your feedback, ideas for improvement and discuss the protocol features through the following form. Every voice counts!
For the latest news on development follow our official Telegram channel.